Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've hunted Farmington all week and things have been slow, or I've been in the wrong spots, others have set up off me, etc... so I want to head up to brbr.... anyone know how the birds are moving up there?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Went Tuesday, not much flying. In the evening as we were walking back we had several go over us, too bad shooting hours were over. Saw an air boat head out and he only kicked up about 20 birds. Think we need a storm.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hate to say it but if it was good hunting only a DA would tell it on a hunting forum . I sure no I wouldn't say crap:mrgreen:

·
Registered
132 Posts
You mean people lie on this Internet things, how dare they guess I can only trust my instagram page now. Good luck out there y'all.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Especially with waterfowl spots, only someone who doesn't want to go to a spot anymore would tell someone about that spot. Most guys who want to use the internet to find an easy, close spot are the same ones who want to shoot 2 3/4 shells at geese 100 yards up out of a improved cylinder, every time they fly over in any direction as long as it's less than 30 degrees from the ground all while someone else calls them in from a spot they've been on since two hours before shooting hours. Not saying you're one of those but there's probably three dozen of them watching this thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts