Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Lots of places do that now, pretty common. Just google iPhone repairs and put your town or city name. Salt Lake area has dozens of places that do it.

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
Really, it isn't that hard to do yourself. I've done several iPods and iPhones in my family. Screens are really cheap on Amazon, and you can watch a YouTube video on how to do it for your particular model. Watch a couple of repair videos first and see if you think you can do it. My daughter and I replaced her iTouch screen together, and it took about 15 minutes, and worked great. It is easier than you think.

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
I know there are a few "Badapple" stores around that fix iPhones. But, you could take advantage of this as an excuse to upgrade to a Android phone...

-DallanC

·
Administrator
7,921 Posts
I'll echo Dallan's recommendation for Bad Apple. They do pretty good work.

But I'll agree to disagree on the Andriod. I had so many problems with my Andriod freezing up and not pairing to my Bluetooth in my truck and dropping signal when I stepped two feet to the left of where I was standing with full signal.... blah blah blah.

In all honesty, I love Apple products so I am a little biased so I'd keep the iPhone personally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts