Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I wanted to see if anyone can help me out. Our group got drawn for Cow elk north Manti and we have never hunting that far north. We are looking for a butcher close to the unit we can take out meat to.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
9,375 Posts
The north Manti covers a lot of country and different access points. You might want to mention which direction you are coming from or going to.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are coming from CA. I think we will be going up to Skyline drive throw Spanish Fork Canyon or Fairview Canyon. As we don't know much about this Unit. Most of the time we hunt Southern Utah. Any info will help.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Ungerman Meats in Huntington if you get on the east side. Google is wrong about the location. They recently moved to the north end of town right off of HWY 10 on the Old Homestead Road. If you tell them you're from out of town and in a hurry they might give you a quick turn around. I brought them a cow elk in the morning once, and they called me that afternoon with it all done.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Springville meats is close to Highway 6 and Spanish Fork canyon.

I haven't used them before, (usually do my own) but reports I've heard have been good.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Polarbear. Which is a better side of the Unit to hunt east or west? I like the quick turn around if we need it. Thanks for your help I will check them out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts