Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I am in a fix. I have $334.29 worth of cabelas gift cards and $195 in Sportmans Warehouse gift cards. My problem is that I want to buy a pistol and sportsmans has the no tax sale for the next 8 or 9 days, not to mention that their sticker price is $25 less than Cabelas for the pistol I want. After all is said and done with the lower price and tax, it would save me approximately $60 to buy it from sportsmans in the next week. So, I am wondering if anyone wants to trade some sportsmans gift cards for the Cabelas ones that I have, or for those that are planning a Cabelas purchase in the next little while to buy them from me. It is in two gift cards, one for $100 and one for $234.29...........Any takers???!!!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Are you having luck trading these with people for cash, or are you just spending it? :lol:

·
Registered
253 Posts
I thought that Cabelas would match competitor pricing? Maybe I am wrong....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, and it shoots great. Smith & Wesson M&P .40. I am a lefty and it has ambidexterous trimmings that are great. I originally was looking at an HK, but decided I didn't want to pay that much. Haven't shot it a ton yet, but took it out yesterday morning and had some fun. Its worth looking at for any leftys out there....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts