Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=0:2h2uiulw]image001.jpg[/attachment:2h2uiulw]

Can you tell I'm getting ready for ice fishing boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
All I can tell is that you must be really bored. Hope you got a designated angler to help you see when get a bite.

·
Registered
405 Posts
orvis1 said:
I haven't been ice fishing before but that looks a lot like post river fly-fishing to me!
Thats awesome. Reminds me of time my buddy and I were trying to fish the middle provo only to be chased off by bad weather. Not wanting to stop fishing we decided to go to the Other End in Heber. Well after a couple football games and who knows how many beers. We went back to the river where my buddy just made fun of me saying, "you know you're a ******* if you're to drunk to fish."

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
A couple of buddies and me used to play a game called shot a fish. Every 10" of trout was 1 shot and every whitefish was -1 shot. It was funny to watch someone wading and trying to lay out a cast when they are blasted!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
fishmanjustfish-

INGENIOUS!

Your beer ladder is the most efficient way to beat your liver to the punch since the beer bong.

I couldn't do it, though. I only drink once or twice a month and I couldn't possibly let all that beer into my system without tasting it...Plus it's hard to get beer pouring that well from a bottle. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts