Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One well cared for canon L2 hi 8 video camera. 15 power lens, lens doubler( high quality still) , several batteries, lots of accesories, works flawlessly. if you want to get great video footage and not break the bank to do it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, i didn't even realize i left that out. 400.00 This is a nice setup. there are no flaws in anything. glass is perfect. You will get everything to charge and go. will gladly email a pic or two if desired.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Do you have any samples of footage you've shot with it? Also, do you waterfowl hunt and have you used it in "wet" environments, whether thats snow, rain or marsh? Just curious because it sounds like a lot of fun but I need to know if its more of a pain in wet weather than its worth. Thanks... sounds like a great offer.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have many hours of video taken with it . it operates flawlessly, wet weather is hard on any electronics. there are rainshields, that are specific to this camera and in fact one is included. if interested we should get together and i can let you use it hands on. and go over all the extras. there are many. it was approx 6500.00 when it was all purchased. it is a fantastic deal if someone wants to do great video. this camera has been to the marsh several times. on one trip it filmed a very famous person who you would know, while hunting at the millionaire duck club.( i sometimes film for others.) just for the record, the only reason i am selling it is because i have gone to the new generation xl-2 cameras. My wife thinks something must go. ( i am thinking about it being her)

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
archery said:
My wife thinks something must go. ( i am thinking about it being her)
:lol: Nice.... that sounds like a sweet deal. If I took it, I'd be taking video of other folks hunting, or whatever else. Just ran it by the wife.... yeah, there were airplanes in WWII that went down in less flames than this idea. Thanks for the offer to get together and run the camera though. Looks like she thinks the videos from her digital will work just fine for now. :? Sorry man... sounds like 400 dollars is a fantastic deal though, especially if set up ran into the thousands.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No its just L2, the gl2 is the newer version ( slightly smaller). and the xl2 is the newest version. it is the camera that all otheres were judged by for many years. and most all of the older hunting videos were shot with this camera.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts