Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing going on at Causey?
or is it just a big secret this year?
I sure miss going after the Cokes. and would sure like to smoke some up.
Please let me know through a PM if needed, if the fishing is any good.
Thanks.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Glyph do you like being a mod? :D
I dont think my username would look good in green BrookTroutKid o
To Long I think
Sorry for the Hijack I got this from a fishing reports website
(Dec 29) Greg of Magna fished the dam in a group of 3 and caught 7 splake and 2 tiger trout using jigs tipped with nightcrawler or meal worm. "Slow day, moved around a little. Best fishing from 10-12. Had several bites, caught about 2 an hour average. Best fishing was about 20-30 feet off of shore."

(Dec 28) Ryan of Sunset fished the north arm and near the dam with a partner. "Fished in several places with no success. Safe ice though, soft around the edges."

(Dec 26) Safe ice was reported by Sportsman's Warehouse, but no reports of fishing success yet.

(Dec 19) Safe ice was reported by Sportsman's Warehouse, but no reports of fishing success yet.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BrookTroutKid, thats about all I've been hearing too.
Maybe it will get better soon.
>>O

·
Registered
843 Posts
Causey is one of my favorite places to go. I took my two sons twice over the christmas break we caught 20 fish the first time and 22 the second Mostly splake My son iced a 20'' tiger trout that was awesome. We have'nt hooked any kokanee this year , and it has been slower then last year. White whatta crickets tore it up last year not a bite this year on a cricket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts