1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
I've never seen hits this early.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
so is living in Grantsville ha j/k most card companies have alerts now a days when charges over a certain amount happen just saying
Ya, Grantsville is a terrible place. I would advise against any one who wants to or thinking of moving out here.
I wonder if many of the people who are checking their credit card statements every day are the ones who always sneaked a peak at their Christmas presents before Christmas day or maybe jealous of those who did?;)

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya, Grantsville is a terrible place. I would advise against any one who wants to or thinking of moving out here.
I wonder if many of the people who are checking their credit card statements every day are the ones who always sneaked a peak at their Christmas presents before Christmas day or maybe jealous of those who did?;)
I was joking ridgetop I have spent many of days in beautiful tooele county definitely a unique place. speaking of Grantsville what the heck is going on over at north willow hope every one is safe

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
I fell for it and sent myself my brother my buddy and my dad into premature unsuccessful in the draw depression. Holding out hope that later in the week my card gets nailed

·
Registered
9,375 Posts
When the CC can be hit anytime from when they draw until after you get the official notification email why worry about it?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts