Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
No I read that on facebook. I would not be messing with anybody with this.
Was it from another hunter for Utah? Or from the division?

It would be awesome that the day after or even the WEEK after the WB meeting that they could do the draw and start hitting credit cards...

The anticipation is killing me...

·
Super Moderator
9,407 Posts
Now see if they would require the money up front before the draw then we wouldn't have all these threads about cards getting hit..................But then we would have a lot of threads about "when are the emails coming out?"

I liked the way it was years ago when you had to go down to a division office and look at the paper copy in the window and wade through the lines of hunters that were checking all their family members and friends results.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Geeeez,, They need to run the draw next week first....:!:....

Then CC hits on the 14th and 15th ......

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Was it from another hunter for Utah? Or from the division?

It would be awesome that the day after or even the WEEK after the WB meeting that they could do the draw and start hitting credit cards...

The anticipation is killing me...
it was from the dwr that posted it.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Geeeez,, They need to run the draw next week first....:!:....

Then CC hits on the 14th and 15th ......
Hmmm, if CC's are being hit the same day as the Wildlife board meeting, either the DWR is working really fast with the Nevada company that does the draw or that is proof positive that the RAC and WB meeting system really is just a rubber stamp dog and pony show.-Ov-

Or Goofy is right and cards will be hit in 2 weeks like they usually are.

·
Registered
276 Posts
If California (and I believe Nevada) can run their draw in 10 working days why in the world does it take Utah so long? Just my yearly whine on the subject, it's outta my system for the next 10 minutes or so............

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If California (and I believe Nevada) can run their draw in 10 working days why in the world does it take Utah so long? Just my yearly whine on the subject, it's outta my system for the next 10 minutes or so............
after seeing the fumbling around at the meeting, I'm just amazed/grateful we have a hunting season.

·
1,666 Posts
Let me be naïve for a second.

Let's say I have 3/4 Pref Points for GS Deer

First Choice: Plat 1000 Lakes

Second Choice: Plat Fish Lake

Third Choice: Pang Lake

Fourth Choice: Monroe

Fifth Choice: Mt. Dutton

If I don't draw my first choice, would it be possible to draw my 4th choice ahead of my second, third, and fifth, because it is ahead in alphabetical order?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts