Utah Wildlife Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Targets, Hiking, Foraging, Shroom Hunting, Farming, Gardening, Building
181 Posts
All Governments are doing this simultaneously while the oblivious naive people can’t see the forest through the trees. Take one minute and go through the check list and see if this is exactly what going on. It’s called Silent War now they will only use guns as their last resort while they first get everyone to sit on their hands. Covid was the lie to lockdown and take over everything, now Monkeypox is the vaccine affects while the recession turns into a depression. Too many can’t see it for what it is because they trust the news and the government 🤦🏼‍♂️
Font Rectangle Brand Electric blue

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
All Governments are doing this simultaneously while the oblivious naive people can’t see the forest through the trees. Take one minute and go through the check list and see if this is exactly what going on. It’s called Silent War now they will only use guns as their last resort while they first get everyone to sit on their hands. Covid was the lie to lockdown and take over everything, now Monkeypox is the vaccine affects while the recession turns into a depression. Too many can’t see it for what it is because they trust the news and the government 🤦🏼‍♂️ View attachment 152781
Oh, You’re one of “those”… 🫣

·
Registered
Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Targets, Hiking, Foraging, Shroom Hunting, Farming, Gardening, Building
181 Posts
If people want to trust the government news media propaganda then they are going to be taken for the ride of their life soon. Everything is fake now. Dem/Repub is two wings of the same bird it’s all a scam to get you to believe you vote anything in the State or National Selections. All governments are ran by mafia crooks in secret societies (deep state is the generalization) those that don’t know this by now have been heavily indoctrinated to go along with the official narrative rather than the truth. I hunt to get back with nature and to get away from the concrete jungles, one because I know the truth and gotta shut out the blatant corruption and two because I should be out in nature 300+ days a year. I don’t pay taxes and I don’t have any debt I work for myself doing whatever I want every single day of the year I owe nothing so I can keep everything I own. Paid cash for my Jeep and will never lose all my belongings due to the government lying about Covid to shutdown the economy. People don’t have to believe me because all this craziness fits the literal definition of “Unbelievable”.
Water Photograph Gesture Screenshot Font

Water Sky Tree Building Lake

Hairstyle Smile Product Font Material property

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
If people want to trust the government news media propaganda then they are going to be taken for the ride of their life soon. Everything is fake now. Dem/Repub is two wings of the same bird it’s all a scam to get you to believe you vote anything in the State or National Selections. All governments are ran by mafia crooks in secret societies (deep state is the generalization) those that don’t know this by now have been heavily indoctrinated to go along with the official narrative rather than the truth. I hunt to get back with nature and to get away from the concrete jungles, one because I know the truth and gotta shut out the blatant corruption and two because I should be out in nature 300+ days a year. I don’t pay taxes and I don’t have any debt I work for myself doing whatever I want every single day of the year I owe nothing so I can keep everything I own. Paid cash for my Jeep and will never lose all my belongings due to the government lying about Covid to shutdown the economy. People don’t have to believe me because all this craziness fits the literal definition of “Unbelievable”. View attachment 152783
View attachment 152784
View attachment 152782
Oh you pay taxes. But sleep well at night believing you don’t.

you’re just now figuring out how corrupt the government is? Where you been for the last 24 years? It’s been corrupt much longer than that, but very blatantly obviously corrupt has been the last 20 years. They quit trying to cover it up at that point. It took the invention of memes for you to finally understand that? That’s too bad.

what did you think of cgi kid sniffer Joe this last week? You think with as much technology and unlimited funds the government has, they could come up with a better fake video to show the public. But they don’t even care about that anymore either. They really think Americans are that stupid. Apparently some of them are.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Government goes by Roman/Latin system and language(legalese) “He who will be deceived, let them be deceived”. I attempt to wake up those that know something is going on that they can’t put their finger on. I’m not controlled by the fraudster governments or their cronies 😆 I figured out all this bs and offloaded all my debt 15 years ago and actually live the life I want to live rather than being a debt slave that grinds the clock down to a heap of smoldering sparks. I told everyone January 2020 that Covid was fake and they will use it to control humanity and many people tried to call me stupid point and laugh at me 🤣 Now they look at me like they seen a ghost because of everything I told them is fact. Instead of being mad at the liars and thieves people would rather get mad at me due to their Cognitive Dissonance 🤦🏼‍♂️
World Nature Natural environment Poster Organism

World Cloud Font Entertainment News

Font Brand Graphics Logo Magenta

Hair Rectangle Organism Font Happy

·
Registered
426 Posts
I’ve ended up having 2 that I couldn’t get off the trees (lost keys to the locks last fall) that will have to stay up 🤷🏼‍♂️ I plan on the one being destroyed almost immediately. The other one I doubt anyone will ever find. If they do, I’m sure that one will be a goner as well. The one hasn’t had batteries or the cards changed since June of 2020. The other was last changed out the first of September 2021.
Imagine if we all left random junk in nature because we were lazy, stupid, and entitled! Take your junk home!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
I knew Olibooger would be reincarnated on this forum.
We all knew he would be back in a different person when all of his predictions flopped at an epic level.
Please please please do not delete this thread Mods!
When I read stuff from people like this, I feel sooo much better about my state of mind!!

41 - 60 of 73 Posts