Utah Wildlife Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
All Governments are doing this simultaneously while the oblivious naive people can’t see the forest through the trees. Take one minute and go through the check list and see if this is exactly what going on. It’s called Silent War now they will only use guns as their last resort while they first get everyone to sit on their hands. Covid was the lie to lockdown and take over everything, now Monkeypox is the vaccine affects while the recession turns into a depression. Too many can’t see it for what it is because they trust the news and the government 🤦🏼‍♂️ View attachment 152781
You would get along well with my MIL!:oops:

·
Registered
262 Posts
The government is well its the government. I think of it as 2 15 year olds on Facebook trying to get likes whichever way possible. Just like teenagers there are lots of politicians starting out with good ideas but once the taste of power and influence and popularity kicks in, it’s hard to let that drug go. Lots of them are smart individuals with degrees that could have made more money in the public sector earlier on, money is often times not their primary goal, that is at the beginning.

If you want to do true good, raise your voice to your representative about issues that concern you, get others to join, volunteer and start a non-profit.
Dont count on the media or the government for anything. They are getting likes by you watching and voting, and the way they do it is by saying and creating things that get your attention because they need their drug….influence, and money which comes from your vote and likes.

With that said, I do like a lot of benefits of government. Consistent energy supply, clean water, paved roads wherever I look etc etc. it’s not all bad, just like your 15 year old they bring Great joy, sometimes.

Just a quick spin on covid, it’s very real and has very real consequences in a deeply connected worldwide society/economy. My businesses suffered from supply chain challenges, family members were challenged with their health. No government That needs likes and your approval to survive comes up with that, way too much work.

Now cameras… leave them or don’t, I don’t give a crap what you do. I live in accordance with the law weather I like the law or not. Doesn’t mean I can’t do my part to have the law changed down the road.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Someone in this thread needs to go out and touch some grass. Get away from the computer screen and your 'research' and you'll probably have more friends and be happier with life.

FWIW, I wouldn't leave a camera out. I've had cameras and cards stolen or broke, and that was before people felt a justified vigilantism due to the new rule.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Holy Chit!!!!. I've been busy all weekend and haven't checked any threads and open this one up first thing Monday morning????? Man did this thread take a turn down the chitter.
On a side note.......... DreadedBowHunter do you know if I can get one of those tinfoil hats in ASAT camo?:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Well, I pulled mine. It was just as well. My best camera had a big ass thistle that grew in front of it a little over a week after I placed it. That damned thing filled up the SD card on that camera. For about a week, i got some good pics though.
Plant Eye Light Elk Deer

Had a bachelor group visit this area a few times. I liked this one cause they were bombing through there like a stampede. Something or someone must have spooked them.
Plant Plant community Green Natural environment Organism

I dub thee, "Nubbs".
Plant Tree Deer Natural landscape Grass

Camera angle fail.
Mountain Plant Tree Natural landscape Slope

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I think it's the camera angle
Yep. That camera was placed at a 45 degree angle to cover that area. It was not pointed straight across.

EDIT: Three more for the heck of it.

So there's nubs, and this guy. Rest of them i couldnt touch. I expect everything to change mid to late august.
Plant Natural landscape Tree Biome Fawn

I've long had my suspicions about that area... Is that nubs in the background on the left?

Plant Plant community Natural landscape Biome Grass

Morning I yanked my cameras. Took them down about 6 hours after this photo. Yep, I hate this new law.
Atmosphere Flash photography Gesture Natural landscape Black-and-white

·
Registered
10 Posts
Once you apply for your tag, you agree to their rules, even if you don’t draw, you buy a big game license, get where I am going with this. sorry, I do understand why , where I hunt a outfitter had 75 cameras out all year long.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Once you apply for your tag, you agree to their rules, even if you don’t draw, you buy a big game license, get where I am going with this. sorry, I do understand why , where I hunt a outfitter had 75 cameras out all year long.
And? The outfitter isn’t hunting all year long. How did 75 cams on trees in inaccessible country for 5-6 months impact you personally? Show us on the doll where he touched you.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts