Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Even if you can put 30 kids on that field and give each a good opportunity to get a shot on a goose, that's 100 bucks a pop for one day. Completely unfamiliar with leasing land to hunt... Is that post as ridiculous as it sounds?

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Even if you can put 30 kids on that field and give each a good opportunity to get a shot on a goose, that's 100 bucks a pop for one day. Completely unfamiliar with leasing land to hunt... Is that post as ridiculous as it sounds?
Yes, for that amount of money I want a guide, and some vaseline.-_O--_O-

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have to find out where this glory hole is up here that is worth $3K a day! That way I can just get in a neighboring field and run traffic coming in and out of this specail corn field.

I'll guide you and only take $2k a day. Any takers?? :rotfl:

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
I want to mess with that guy so bad. act like i really want in on the field and start low balling him and asking dumb questions like. Does it come with decoys and get set up for me and picked up bird cleaner and do the geese jut drop right on in. no calling or anything like that.lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Oh come guys that's only $750 per goose foe one hunter assuming you limit out. I mean that's chump change for for us working class. Dumb ass

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MATT!!!!!! How ya been buddy????

I can see if I can put a corparate lease on it buddy, good idea haha...

Might be easier if I told them it was for a DEERE hunt.....:shock:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
MATT!!!!!! How ya been buddy????

I can see if I can put a corparate lease on it buddy, good idea haha...

Might be easier if I told them it was for a DEERE hunt.....:shock:
I've been out here on the east coast for 15 weeks now. Ready to come home for the youth hunt this weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts