Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Bill Gates (a.k.a. Santa Clause) and I am going to buy you ANY two sections in Utah. Which two do you want?

I'm taking the two sections just below Lost Creek, this way I can fish the creek and shoot some nice deer and elk!!!!

·
Administrator
21,433 Posts
Good choice. But I'd get two sections just a little further down the creek and you can have turkeys too.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Thats a creepy area in my opinion, from that town of Croydon to Lost Creek. Id take some of that fertile land along the Weber river, around the res's.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I will take fairview canyon and fish lake. If I get a third choice it would be the gorge. Obvious reasons great fishing, bolth lakes and rivers and atv riding areas. Plus they are far enough from SLC people will not make the drive.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Snow canyon Up the narrows of causey resevoir. Secluded, small river with native fish, beaver dams that attract ducks, and big game. To bad its owned by DLL.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Being greedy like I am, I'll take Mt Dutton and Boulder areas, great hunting for deer/elk/antelope/turkey/bear, and great fly water.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I only need 1 area: Boulder
All you guys can fight over the rest of the state.
Pro, You can't have the Boulder. I get it

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
hockey said:
I only need 1 area: Boulder
All you guys can fight over the rest of the state.
Pro, You can't have the Boulder. I get it
Like heck you do, I called for it FIRST!!!!

Have you had any luck on the cow hunt yet?

·
Registered
472 Posts
School x-mas program kept us in town yesterday, won't be able to get down there until 1/4-6
Will call and pick your brain when it gets closer

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
hockey said:
School x-mas program kept us in town yesterday, won't be able to get down there until 1/4-6
Will call and pick your brain when it gets closer
Sounds good. They should be moving down with all the snow expected between now and then.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
.45 said:
I only want all the Tribal Lands.............
Sorry, you only get Skull Valley. 8)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts