Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, lots of upsets this past week. Here are a few games of interest. Thoughts?

-State 5A Title - Lone Peak vs. Herriman

-Fresno State at BYU (BYU favored by 24.5)
-UCLA at Utah (Utah Favoted by 3) - for the 12PackSouth title
-Nevada at Utah State (USU favored by 14)

Top 25 Games of interest
-Michigan at Penn State (Michigan favored by 4)
-LSU at Ole Miss (Miss favored by 4)
-Michigan State at Ohio State (OSU favored by 13?) - That's the one I really want to watch.
-Baylor at Oklahoma State (OSU favored by 1) - This should be another really good game

Thoughts? Did I leave out any other games you'd like to chat about?

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Well, lots of upsets this past week. Here are a few games of interest. Thoughts?

Top 25 Games of interest
-Michigan State at Ohio State (OSU favored by 13?) - That's the one I really want to watch.
-Baylor at Oklahoma State (OSU favored by 1) - This should be another really good game

Geaux Rebels !!!!!!!!!!

·
1,666 Posts

Top 25 Games of interest

Looks like another great week on the tube.

BYU 23 Fresno 10 - BYU is not playing well, but Fresno is not good at all this year.

UCLA 24 Utah 27 - I like Utah to bounce back and win on a late FG late.

Nevada 24 Utah State 31 - I like Utah State to get bowl eligible with a win against the Wolf Pack.

Michigan 28 Penn State 24 - Tough place to play, but I think Michigan squeaks it out.

Michigan State 27 Ohio State 17 - Ohio State is talented, but they haven't played a complete game. The Spartans will bite them here.

Baylor 56 Oklahoma State 66 - Points will be a common theme.

Upset Picks

Cal 38 Stanford 37 - Goff stuns Stanford.

TCU 45 Oklahoma 31 - Everyone is jumping on the Oklahoma band wagon, but I think TCU has the better QB. Thus, they get the win.

Mississippi State 24 Arkansas 41 - The Bret Piggies continue their winning ways.

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
-State 5A Title - Lone Peak vs. Herriman - I'm picking the Mustangs to win their first every football title.

-Fresno State at BYU (BYU favored by 24.5) - Cougars roll and cover the sptread.
-UCLA at Utah (Utah Favoted by 3) - for the 12PackSouth title - UCLA wins this one. Sorry utes.
-Nevada at Utah State (USU favored by 14) - Aggies win this home game.

Top 25 Games of interest
-Michigan at Penn State (Michigan favored by 4) - Michigan wins on the road.
-LSU at Ole Miss (Miss favored by 4) - LSU loses 3rd in a row.
-Michigan State at Ohio State (OSU favored by 13?) - That's the one I really want to watch. I really want to see Urban Cryer to lose. But I think OSU wins this by a TD.
-Baylor at Oklahoma State (OSU favored by 1) - This should be another really good game - OKState wins the home game, ceasing total control of the Big9.

Stanford beats Cal.
OU beats TCU.
And don't know or care about the cowbells and piggies.

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, some nice games and upsets.
Well done Herriman Mustangs. GREAT JOB!

BYU and Utah State won, Utah lost. Bummer Utes. Where is that play-off talk now? chirp. chirp. chirp.

THE Ohio State won't get to defend their title. And Oklahoma State looses too. Ouch.
LSU lost 3rd straight. I guess Miles is getting ready to geoux. Lands in Texas maybe?

Can't wait for this final week before conference championship games to roll around. Should be a fun one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts