Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving on the 17th, back on the 15th. Axis deer in Hawaii and coues in old Mexico. (I do have to hang out with the in laws in for 10 days though :cry: .)

Woo hoo!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Good luck ( with the inlaws) I wish you great success on the hunts.

·
Registered
244 Posts
What the HECk!!! I get two weeks off a year and i have to bid them a year in advance. then i get spot leave here and there but in no way a month off.
you enjoy (even the inlaws). Dave :D

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
soules2007 said:
What the HECk!!! I get two weeks off a year and i have to bid them a year in advance. then i get spot leave here and there but in no way a month off.
you enjoy (even the inlaws). Dave :D
Sounds like you need a different job. I have so much vacation time that I have to burn off some or they donate it away. So I get plenty of hunting in during the year. I feel for you though, been there before.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yeah their are guys in my profession that have what is called use or loose. And have an outrageous amount of sick leave built up. However i am not one of these. Dave

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
InvaderZim said:
You make me sick! :wink:
Oh, right...look who's talking. You're gone hunting and hounding more than you're home.

You and the family travel safe, Tye. Let us know whether it's really true that Axis deer are faster than an arrow, eh?

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finnegan said:
InvaderZim said:
Oh, right...look who's talking. You're gone hunting and hounding more than you're home.

You and the family travel safe, Tye. Let us know whether it's really true that Axis deer are faster than an arrow, eh?
I was thinking the same thing. Every other week it's "I'm leaving, see you when I get back.".

FB, We'll film the whole Mexico hunt. I'll do up a video preview when I get back. Well, a few days after, It gets dark at 5 and I usually have a bit of recovering to do after 2 weeks of figuring out what to do between 5 and bed time if ya know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
2,110 Posts
Treehugnhuntr said:
Finnegan said:
InvaderZim said:

I was thinking the same thing. Every other week it's "I'm leaving, see you when I get back.".

FB, We'll film the whole Mexico hunt. I'll do up a video preview when I get back. Well, a few days after, It gets dark at 5 and I usually have a bit of recovering to do after 2 weeks of figuring out what to do between 5 and bed time if ya know what I mean.
I'm a "do as I say, not as I do" kinda guy... :wink:

Be safe and have fun and toss back a few drinks with tiny little umbrellas in 'em!

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's where the "if you know what I mean comes in". :wink: Let's just say I sleep really well down there. :wink:

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Justin isn't going along is he? :?

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
proutdoors said:
Justin isn't going along is he? :?
Yes, this is a busness trip where will discuss the finer points of the socioeconomically hindered management of the greater canadian grey wolf. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
You are so dumb! The 17th is after the 15th so how do you leave on the 17th and come home on the 15th unless your going backwards............................I guess the other way would be if you were gone for a whole month......................GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN AND KEEP YOUR ARMS AND LEGS INSIDE AT ALL TIMES!

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Well good luck Pancho Villa. I hope you shoot some dandys and kill as many mexican wolves as you can.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts