Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lodge owner friend in Canada who needs a common goldeneye drake mount for his lodge collection. If you shoot one this season that would be suitable for a mount and wouldn't mind donating it, please let me know. I will come to you to get it. PM me if you can help. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Bob. I have a few I shot last year in the freezer for mount. I keep a few to pick the best one. You could have one of them if you want.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bob. I have a few I shot last year in the freezer for mount. I keep a few to pick the best one. You could have one of them if you want.
PM sent.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep - he does

Of course he knows the answer to that.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Dont ducks in your freezer count towards your possession limit? Just curious...

-DallanC
There's a possession limit for ducks...holy cow...zipping my mouth and keeping it closed:shock:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I only have a barrows that I shot last year. If you want it its all yours..
Thanks for the offer. He already has a barrows in his collection; he needs a common.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sent you my phone number in a PM hoping you could call me to work out the details.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still looking

I've been unable to contact Hoopermat since his offer to give me a common goldeneye for a mount. He hasn't responded here or to my PM. I don't know what happened, but maybe I said something on here that struck him the wrong way. His last login was on 11/05/15, which is after I sent him a PM. If you know him, could you ask him what happened to his offer? PM me if you find out. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts