Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Are they heavy because of the glass?? Could you just blow in the end of them and create a soothing marsh wind tune?? or do you get different tunes with different varieties of beer? I wonder if it would work well to use the cooler pack plastic bottlenecks?? Maybe a more subtle duck sound..... 8)

·
Registered
30 Posts
RR77,
Where did you pick up the new avatar? Are they your new hunting buddies?
By the way, I enjoyed your posts about "bald Pete". It would be cool to get a recap of his adventures after the season is complete. Kinda reminded me of the knome that went around a few years back.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
waterproof said:
RR77,
Where did you pick up the new avatar? Are they your new hunting buddies?
By the way, I enjoyed your posts about "bald Pete". It would be cool to get a recap of his adventures after the season is complete. Kinda reminded me of the knome that went around a few years back.
This thread is ripe for hijacking....so I'll play. About the avatar, it was in an email I got... they're hot no?? You oughta see the full size pic. Very nice. Anyway, Bald Pete is going to have pictures put together, set to music and then there will be a video made and put on YouTube after the season. I guess one of the gals that hunted him in Cali has a son thats into videography or something. Boykinsbuddy, the carver of the deke is also going to see if he can get DU to produce copies of the deke and auction those and table top books with big photos of his travels off at their banquets and stuff.... who knows if that'll happen but I think it would be cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts