Utah Wildlife Forum banner

2381 - 2400 of 2466 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
It's going to be rough waking some people up. That's okay. When the time comes, try to understand what is happening. I'm positive itll be undeniable here soon. What is worrisome is what extent people go to when they realize they've been living in a world of deceit for the majority of their lives.
Best wishes gentlemen.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Have to say I'm excited. Wife gets first shot today and my father in law managed to get a last minute appointment for today as well. That means everyone in our new(born) bubble will have shots but me.

I'm guessing another month for me unless they add substantially to medical conditions.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Oh, I'm sure the brain mass is equal to any others. How we choose to use that mass, however, can be very different.

Non-used brain mass is the best kind of brain mass to eat, from what my friends that were vaccinated early in the process are telling me now.

·
Super Moderator
9,422 Posts
I just think that it is neat that I can set off car alarms by just walking past them after getting that first shot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
To be honest, I was in a panic at the beginning of the pandemic, because i saw how the whole world was fallen, but now I've made peace with the thought and have already settled in, I'm not panicking anymore.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wouldn't like to fly in an airplane with such a pilot, he doesn't inspire confidence. In fact, this virus is much worse than the flu. A huge number of people die from COVID-19 every day. When there was a situation with the flu epidemic, people didn't stay at home for months and flights weren't canceled, so you don't always need to believe what the government says. Personally, I try to protect myself from COVID-19 as much as possible. Recently, I found an article about vinegar gummies. These vinegar gummies help strengthen the immune system and are suitable for everyone. One of these days, I'll order a few jars of these gummies.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
???
Someone did wayyy to much acid in their younger days.

Edit.....
I realized later he was referring to the OP picture that started this thread.
I would also be worried if I boarded a plane and the pilot was dressed like that.

·
Premium Member
3,703 Posts
???
Someone did wayyy to much acid in their younger days.
Now that's funny right there..... I don't care who you are:p

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,397 ·
Co-worker just went and got the vaccine over lunch. They weren't paying attention and gave him a double dose (they thought the first shot was empty after injecting him and gave him a second shot. How do you miss that as a nurse???). Only AFTER the second shot did they verify the first shot wasn't empty. How clumsy.

-DallanC

·
Super Moderator
9,422 Posts
Co-worker just went and got the vaccine over lunch. They weren't paying attention and gave him a double dose (they thought the first shot was empty after injecting him and gave him a second shot. How do you miss that as a nurse???). Only AFTER the second shot did they verify the first shot wasn't empty. How clumsy.

-DallanC
Does that mean that he doesn't have to go get the second one now in 4 weeks?

2381 - 2400 of 2466 Posts