Utah Wildlife Forum banner

2461 - 2470 of 2470 Posts

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
They are really desperate to vaccinate the entire population by doing these things. The first company to offer was Krispy Kreme doughnuts and now Budweiser. :sneaky:
I don't know. Looks like the US is doing fairly well with getting people vaccinated.

Maybe Budweiser and Krispy Kreme could come and help out your country.

·
Administrator
21,355 Posts
At first he thought he had Cat Scratch Fever because he knew that Covid19 was a hoax dreamed up by the whacko, Commie, Fascist, Tree-huggin', baby-killin, devil-worshipping, take all yer guns away, radical Liberals.

Reactions: one4fishing

·
Registered
65 Posts
Anyone else following the news coming out about Fauci and China? The Chinese are willing to prepare for nuclear war because the Biden administration wants to look into the Wuhan lab.
My question is. Why would 100s of scientists say Covid is a manufactured, engineered virus and China be willing to go to war over it? Lots has come out since Oliboogers madness and a lot of it is coming full circle hate to say 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,468 ·
Brett and Heather Weinstein's Dark Horse podcasts just did a deep dive into this. They aren't saying its for sure a engineered virus of course, just showing the science they know of thus far... which more and more points to human engineered.

-DallanC

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Looking back on the pandemic, a lot of the different phases were greatly affected by the widespread belief of conspiracy theories. That, ahem, definitely showed up here in this thread too. I guess I've had some fascination why. I read this article today that I found quite interesting. It is not excessively partisan, so it can be approved consumption for righties and lefties. ;)

Why People Fall For Conspiracy Theories

2461 - 2470 of 2470 Posts