1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Scary is the word I would use.:shock:

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Very cool! Given the way the face is formed very early as a fetus(It sort of unfolds on it's self along two separate axis), driven by SHH gene, and regulated by thyroid function, there are a couple of things that come to mind.......I'll spare everyone though :mrgreen:

I'm going to have to look into the proper nomenclature for just what kind of bite you would call that............:wacko:

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Oh come on LT don't leave us hanging:neutral:

Reactions: colorcountrygunner

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
OK, OK, I'm pretty sure this is caused by the low buck to doe ratios in the area. Or possibly too many hunters(one in the same really), my other guess is weather, or the lack of a coyote bounty.......

But on a less serious note, the taxidermist is going to have a hell of a time with that.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
OK, OK, I'm pretty sure this is caused by the low buck to doe ratios in the area. Or possibly too many hunters(one in the same really), my other guess is weather, or the lack of a coyote bounty.......

But on a less serious note, the taxidermist is going to have a hell of a time with that.
My God there is a sense of humor there. I like it:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
This is a clear indicator cougar are overpopulated.

Reactions: Lonetree

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
This is a clear indicator cougar are overpopulated.
Yeah, that too........

Dunkem, I'm so dry most times I can't tell when I'm joking or being serious, which is always.......or maybe that was Cleese.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Oh wait Iron Bear, probably not over population. Probably more like the population is too low, and they are suffering from genetic bottle necking..........I'm thinking one of these might be easier to prove than the other.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Well one thing we know was she didn't have no nuts. :)

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Well one thing we know was she didn't have no nuts. :)
Given the only picture we've been shown, I don't know that I'd make that claim with too much confidence. We have not seen the other other side of the head........

·
Registered
3,856 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
My cousins husband harvest the animal. I got pics shortly after the harvest. The Tom was 117.5 lbs. had an empty stomach. Weird deal to say the least.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
King. Is it a Tom or female? The article I read on ksl said that it was a female.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Would not be pesticides, would have to be the 2-4D in the weed killer, in the grass, the bunnies were eating.....
2-4D was the main chemical in agent orange. :shock:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts