·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
TSS or HW13?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I shot all of my reloads this year, so I had to used plain old factory 1 1/4oz of Remington Hevi Shot #4 that I bought for about $8 a box of ten about 8 years ago. Wish I could go back and buy a truckload. Problem is, if I had a truckload, I would probably not sell them. Does that make me a hoarder?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I shot all of my reloads this year, so I had to used plain old factory 1 1/4oz of Remington Hevi Shot #4 that I bought for about $8 a box of ten about 8 years ago. Wish I could go back and buy a truckload. Problem is, if I had a truckload, I would probably not sell them. Does that make me a hoarder?
Yes, it does. Next time you see a deal like that, you need to share with your buddies. You're in need of redemption... :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Awesome! My only question is how you managed to kill all 4 birds without drawing a speck of blood, those birds are pristine! That old Remington Hevishot is some serious stuff, I had a few boxes of #6's that I hoarded for years before I finally shot them all up-they were one of the best pheasant loads that I've ever used.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts