Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have an "in" with a tire dealership? I ask because I am going to need to get a set of tires and wheels for my new dodge. I also will have a brand new stock set of tires and wheels I will be looking to sell. If anyone can be of assistance on either please respond to this post or PM me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
08' Dodge 3500 HD longbed..... Hopefully picking it up today, then need to add tires and wheels and the dvd player and we will be back in bus... Will post some pics when it is done...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
what tires do you have, and how much each/ for the set? do not need rims.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think that they are 265 17 inch tires on the chrome dodge wheels. Discount was going to give us 400 for the set, but we still haven't gotten the truck yet. We are waiting on the cowboy lights and the bedliner still RRRHHH>>>>

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
orvis1 said:
I think that they are 265 17 inch tires on the chrome dodge wheels. Discount was going to give us 400 for the set, but we still haven't gotten the truck yet. We are waiting on the cowboy lights and the bedliner still RRRHHH>>>>
I always am finding good deals on tires and rims on KSL, you may need them a little sooner but KSL have been a good option for me...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts