Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see anything good gear wise?

I'm thinking of a battery powered heated vest? Ororo has some deals going on their products. They get good reviews. Anybody ever tried a heated vest?

· Registered
3,160 Posts
My buddy Tom loves his Ororo. So much so that he uses it in the motel room. I think it's kinda girly.

· Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should of bought it Sunday at a lower price point. Checked availability Monday morning and my size was out of stock. And I noticed the price creeped up a little. Checked back later and they had my size so I ordered. Monday night they had a price increase by $80! Glad I bought when I did.

· Registered
6,900 Posts
I bought an old school camo hoodie. No Sitka for me! Seldom will you see me with a coat on out duck hunting. It has to be pi$$ing rain or freezing cold. Base layers and a hoodie gets me by most if not all of the season. Now, boat rides are a different story!

· Registered
3,160 Posts
I'm more excited for the battery powered vest to show up. And see how that works out.
Tom rates his 5 out of 5. I was thinking maybe I needed one day a few days ago when it was 1F with a wind chill of 20F below, but my chest isn't the problem. I need better wind protection for my head. Guess I should have taken the hood for my parka.;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts