Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted some deer in my favorite hunting area! Will give report. Going up after them right now, 25" or wider only criteria. See you soon. *()* *(())* <<--O/ -/O\-
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,501 Posts
It is the rifle hunt though. Dedicated Hunters can hunt all the hunts. And archery equipment is allowed during the rifle hunt.

Let us know how it turns out Hogan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,174 Posts
GaryFish said:
It is the rifle hunt though. Dedicated Hunters can hunt all the hunts. And archery equipment is allowed during the rifle hunt.

Let us know how it turns out Hogan.
I believe weatherby is referring to HOGAN saying he doesn't hunt the extended until November. 8) So, is HOGAN full of it or what? :eek:

PRO
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,501 Posts
I figured Hogan just took his stick flipper out to use during the general. Maybe just taking pictures.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,234 Posts
GaryFish said:
I figured Hogan just took his stick flipper out to use during the general. Maybe just taking pictures.
No way !!! He doesn't know where his wife puts the camera !!!! :lol: :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,234 Posts
HOGAN said:
I hit it early this year. 12 doe, could of killed one. Rut needs to start, come on November! P.s. took pictures! 8)
P.S.....Oops.... :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I used to battle, e.g. location, asking if it's ok, etc. etc. etc. with the wife. So I purchesed my own "hunting camera" Made life easy! Just got a new camcorded from pops for my birthday, look for Huntin with the Hogan part two soon! :mrgreen:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,234 Posts
HOGAN said:
I used to battle, e.g. location, asking if it's ok, etc. etc. etc. with the wife. So I purchesed my own "hunting camera" Made life easy! Just got a new camcorded from pops for my birthday, look for Huntin with the Hogan part two soon! :mrgreen:
Oh goody !!!!! :) :) :)

That's a good 'pops' you got there.... :)

Forgot it was your birthday....48 like Pro ?? .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,234 Posts
HOGAN said:
tonight saw 7 doe 1 buck 18"3 point not a shooter but encouraging to see a buck.
Oh yeah.....just ignore 'my' comment !!! Ex buddy !!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,174 Posts
HOGAN said:
Pro is a 48 year old stuck in a 88 year old body. :lol:
HEY! I resemble that, atleast the 88 year old body. :evil: That is two ex-buddies for me now!

PRO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,174 Posts
UZ-A-BOW said:
proutdoors said:
HOGAN said:
Pro is a 48 year old stuck in a 88 year old body. :lol:
HEY! I resemble that, atleast the 88 year old body. :evil: That is two ex-buddies for me now!

PRO
I'll be your buddy PRO....!
*(())* <<--O/

PRO
 
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Top