Utah Wildlife Forum banner

What did you think of this article?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
i think the message that the writer was trying to get across was good. but the article really did nothing but voice an opinion. however i have the same opinion but that article is not going to sway anyone else to join our side i'm afraid. the comments from peta are always good for a good hair pulling though.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
idiot with a bow said:
Those PETA folks make some good points. No joke. I still like to humt though
I am yet to see these parasites ever make a good point. I hate peta and the likes with a passion. They think it is okay to terrorize other humans and they put animals in higher order than us. They are self-defeating losers who have a chip on their shoulder about life in general and they find an outlet for it through BS groups like peta.
Their hypocrisy astounds me as well. They talk about "ethical treatment of animals" but watch what they do to dogs. You think it is ethical to mass exterminate dogs under the pretense of "freeing them from their captors"? Did you find it ethical when they got caught with a walk-in freezer holding hundreds of dead dog corpses? Do you think they really are capable of sound reasoning when they are too dumb to realize that they made the founders of peta a fortune(take a look at their mansion)?

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Nibble Nuts said:
[quote="idiot with a bow":78uk42ys]Those PETA folks make some good points. No joke. I still like to humt though
I am yet to see these parasites ever make a good point. I hate peta and the likes with a passion. They think it is okay to terrorize other humans and they put animals in higher order than us. They are self-defeating losers who have a chip on their shoulder about life in general and they find an outlet for it through BS groups like peta.
Their hypocrisy astounds me as well. They talk about "ethical treatment of animals" but watch what they do to dogs. You think it is ethical to mass exterminate dogs under the pretense of "freeing them from their captors"? Did you find it ethical when they got caught with a walk-in freezer holding hundreds of dead dog corpses? Do you think they really are capable of sound reasoning when they are too dumb to realize that they made the founders of peta a fortune(take a look at their mansion)?[/quote:78uk42ys]

+1

pro

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check out the 4th page. Finally, someone who is on our side.

·
Premium Member
11,689 Posts
Kind of pointless to write such a thing in that type of forum, I think each side only becomes more entrenched in their own position even when one is clearly more educated on the topic... In other words, even the person who has clearly "lost the argument/debate" is even more determined in their initial position simply out of stubborness. On such a topic with the two sides so polarized; it does not seem that much is accomplished as far as one side being more enlightened by the other side, although some of the arguments above do at least make me think more about my intentions and make me more sensitive to other's point of view (but I think my mind is much more opened than those of the PETA crowd).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts