1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stansbury Oquirrh Bowmens 7th Annual Deseret Peak 3D Indoor Shoot

Jan 19th 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Jan 20th 9:00 am to 3:00 pm

Deseret Peak Complex Indoor Arena 2930 Hwy 112 (between Tooele and Grantsville) From SLC take exit 99 off I-80 follow the signs to Deseret Peak Complex

"Redding Scoring" with aimong dots, and marked distances

$5000 Money and Prizes

For more info call: Jay: 435-884-3410 Wayne: 435-840-3607 Bryan: 435-883-6795 Cory: 435-884-3315

Hope to see a lot of UWN folks there.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Mountain Time said:
How much is it?
I beleive it is $75 for the money/competition shoot and $20 for the fun shoot.

There will also be raffle tickets sold for prizes. I don't know what all the prizes will be but I know there is several dozen Easton arrows to be raffled off :) .

Mark

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We will have 30 3D targets setup at different distances. There will be a Hoyt bow raffled off as well as lots of other quality products. It is a great indoor shoot with yardages between 10-70 yards.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Best indoor shoot you're going to find, folks. It's a little slow, but the yardages are a good mix and it's easy on arrows. You definitely need to get out there Sunday if you can. And Pro's right - lots of great stuff in the raffle.

·
Registered
730 Posts
$900 in Gift Certs to Sportsman's...26 dozen arrows...3 Rinhart ball targets, and much more...It was a great shoot today...I shoot a 609...not great but better then last year...love to see all of you there tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
**** it! How'd I miss this one? I'd a been there fur sher.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I went out and had a ton of fun. The shooting line was packed all day. Who ended up winning each division? And how did everyone from here shoot?

·
Registered
93 Posts
We shot on Saturday morning at 9:00 AM and had a great time. I just shot for fun and scored a 589 but kind of fell apart at the end on the long Goat and Elk shots. Had a great time-thanks to all who helped to put the shoot on!!!

Cory

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I was glad to get back to the shoot. I made it in 05 and things have gotten in the way since. I love this shoot and encourage all of you to look for it next year. I shoot okay with a 618 but I couldn't hit a 20 yarder to save my live. I managed a 21 on all of the ones 40 yards or farther. I also lucked out and drew Gillingham on the blind team shoot draw and took first place.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I thought I had the fix put in so I would have Gillingham draw with me...**** IT!!! :evil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts