Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Six months ago I would have considered it, but I bought a new one for my daughter already. It seems like a nice bow, especially considering the price.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I know next to nothing about archery/bows, but I drew dedicated this and just planned on hunting muzzy and rifle. But for a great deal I've considered beginning to learn archery. I'm 6'-2" with pretty long arms, would this setup work for me?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know next to nothing about archery/bows, but I drew dedicated this and just planned on hunting muzzy and rifle. But for a great deal I've considered beginning to learn archery. I'm 6'-2" with pretty long arms, would this setup work for me?
Do you know your draw length? If you have a 31" draw length or less, it should fit. If you don't know your draw length, Google around for methods of measuring it, or visit an archery shop.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I wish I would have seen this a few days ago! I just bought this exact bow for my daughter a couple days ago! (except she wanted the pink camo one). Sportsmans had them on sale for $289. As far as a good starter bow that has plenty of adjustment, you cannot go wrong!

·
Registered
638 Posts
It will probably work but you may be right at the boderline.

As a rough rule of thumb, divide your height in inches by 2.5. That would be 29.6" for you.

A little better rule of thumb: take your wingspan and divide by 2.5.

The best method: go to a bow shop and have them fit the bow to you.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still looking to sell this. Reduced the price to $219. I put the original sight and quiver back on.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
where are you located? my boy might be interested. He would like to try archery this year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts