Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I saw dozens of elk every day during spring bear hunt and I was really hopping around to different locations looking for bear sign. saw at least one moose a day too. i think they are done with control permits and are doing the private land permits now. not 100% sure on that though.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wait, Wasatch west Heber, that's a cow unit. did you already get a cc hit for antlerless?
If you go to the DWR website and click on the link that shows your application history and draw results your antlerless 2017 results might be up by now. My wife and I both had permits showing for 2017.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
If you go to the DWR website and click on the link that shows your application history and draw results your antlerless 2017 results might be up by now. My wife and I both had permits showing for 2017.
My results were up, but they disappeared. CC hits should be starting this week, however.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
My results were up, but they disappeared. CC hits should be starting this week, however.
it's like christmas when they tell you not to peek but you do and get caught. Then they return the present to the store as punishment.:sad:

fwiw, i haven't seen anything on my draw history page either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts