Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
that's a huge bass! :shock: . props to your son.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts

Here is your pic oscarthegrouch.....have a 'good' day....Nice catch !!!!

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts

This is what my youngest son caught on the Weber River recently....I've never caught a fish that big !!!!... :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
.45 said:

This is what my youngest son caught on the Weber River recently....I've never caught a fish that big !!!!... :mrgreen:
Looks like a keeper to me! :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts

Better get a bigger filet knife!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
That over-grown calf wouldn't leave my son alone....he keep trying to eat his fishing line and see what my son was doing....just like a dog !!!!

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
I don't know if its bigger but when its almost as big as she is... it works for both of us. :lol:

She also is the carp master... at least when we go to a bait spot like this.

·
Registered
498 Posts
.45 said:

What are the flows like up there now? I havent been up there since early June and got skunked. I think I also have a good idea where this is between Echo and Rockport. It might be a good place to start on the fly fishing kick Ive been on lately.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Waltny...I'm thinking this is just above Echo along the freeway...I was not there with my son and this picture was taken about 4 weeks ago. So I haven't seen the river myself for a couple of months....at the time he didn't have any luck with fly's but his girlfriend caught some nice one's with rapala's....

·
Registered
498 Posts
.45 said:
Waltny...I'm thinking this is just above Echo along the freeway...I was not there with my son and this picture was taken about 4 weeks ago. So I haven't seen the river myself for a couple of months....at the time he didn't have any luck with fly's but his girlfriend caught some nice one's with rapala's....
Sounds good, I might just go anyhow. I had planned a Sat trip, but from what I understand the focast has changed again...
I was thinking this was a little further down near one of the Wanship access points, down that "frontage" dirt road.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts