Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the gas station the other day in Brigham City. In front of me in line was these two hot blonde gals. They were in full on waterfowl camo, waders, parka, hat, everything! :? I figured I was going to follow them out and see thier hubbies in the truck, but no. They were driving by them selves pulling a duck boat. :shock: :shock: I thought for sure I was dreaming. Has anyone else seen these girls? Do you know who they are? Props for them if they are really waterfowlers. Its a good thing Im married cause Im sure they would have a restraining order out on me.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I think I have seen them around a few times too. I don't think they will need that restraining order since they have shotguns. :lol:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I saw their older brother and sisters the other morning. :lol:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Who the hell wears their waders in the gas station :lol: I bet they were nekkid under that :p

Geeze, Might have to make the trip to Brigham city just to hang out at the gas station :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
humpyflyguy said:
WHAT GAS STATION WERE YOU AT, AND WHAT DAY? MIGHT BE ABLE TO PATTERN THEM!!!!
Is there more than one in Brigham City?? :lol: Hmmm this is an interesting situation... somebody set up a trail cam behind the dumpster pointed at the pumps so we can get some pics of these elusive sirens. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.