Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I own the ultimate decoy bag. It's a little expensive, but I really like it. It's my favorite decoy bag because of the straps and the spot to carry my gun.

The one thing I don't like (but it's easily fixable) is the slider that closes the bag at the top is virtually worthless. You need to get a better slide or tie it off if you want to make sure it stays closed and all your decoys remain inside.

I don't think I would get it if I didn't need to carry my dekes very far. It's all a matter of comfort.

Also, if you don't need one to carry your gun, I think the less expensive one would work or Avery has a decoy back with the heavy duty straps.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Adam,.
I have one of the older ultimate versions (this is my third season with it) I would highly recommend it for hiking and biking. I have thought about the bike thing also but have not tried it yet. No other decoy bag can compare to it. I have several others and this is the one that comes with me (hunting partners have to carry the others :twisted: )
Mine has a strap that runs up the back and across the top that I can tighten down to secure the load but it sounds like the newer ones do not. Mine has a large pocket on the side but not big enough to fit a mojo. I put extra gloves, food, and mojo wings in it. I carry my mojo with its stake in the gun tube and just shoulder my gun with its sling. I am in total agreement with the others that once you have one it will be forever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts