Utah Wildlife Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
jahan said:
So I have a legitimate question, at what age does sharting because a very big concern in your daily life? I need exact ages here so I know when I need to start paying closer attention. I have had too many close calls lately and I am worried my sphincter control isn't what it use to be. I fear I am quickly approaching this age. :oops: :mrgreen:
The day your born. you start out in diapers and you end up in diapers with a few good years of control in between. :-|O|-:

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the "Golden Years". Look forward to them gents (and gals). And if you haven't figured out what Golden stands for the color of the Dr's pockets and the color of the specimen cup. :roll:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
And now we know where the old saying "Ch!t Happens" comes from.............

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Huntoholic said:
And now we know where the old saying "Ch!t Happens" comes from.............
I thought Forest Gump coined that phrase? My reality has been shattered.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Gross thread....

Ya know....some things just should never be talked about...

Thanks Tex.... _/O _/O

;)

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
So me and some buddies go night fishing at Utah Lake, my one buddy goes and finds a nice big rock to prop under his fishing pole, he casts out and sets his pole on this rock. A while later we all start smelling a nasty chit smell everytime our buddy walks by us and we figured he was just blowing gas, finally we get him over by the lantern where there is some light and notice he has chit all over his hands, pants, shirt and side of his face. Well this big rock he found to prop up his fishing pole was apparently a headstone for someone elses pile. I don't know if passing gas or the chit smell scares animals away, but I know it scares fish because we didn't catch a **** thing!

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Fowlmouth said:
So me and some buddies go night fishing at Utah Lake, my one buddy goes and finds a nice big rock to prop under his fishing pole, he casts out and sets his pole on this rock. A while later we all start smelling a nasty chit smell everytime our buddy walks by us and we figured he was just blowing gas, finally we get him over by the lantern where there is some light and notice he has chit all over his hands, pants, shirt and side of his face. Well this big rock he found to prop up his fishing pole was apparently a headstone for someone elses pile. I don't know if passing gas or the chit smell scares animals away, but I know it scares fish because we didn't catch a **** thing!
-_O- -_O-

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Back in Jr. High my friends and I had a great time with cigarette lighters igniting some awesome blue darts. As if they weren't funny enough one day my buddy called us all to attention and said that he had a good one on the way...

There was no ignition...Just a big gurgle and then some immediate seepage... Similar to watching the red dot on a buck hit in the vitals as it expands and saturates a hide... Unfortunately my buddy had to take a shower at my house and we just canned his shorts in an Albertson's bag.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Sounds like a sick duck sometimes when I break wind then it smells like a skunk or catfish bait so I would have to say it doesn't affect wild game.

Reactions: Bax*

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Wow...forgot about this one. I guess some really do linger!

Suddenly got a visual of my dad in daisy dukes all over again. Forgot about that too.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Without my knowledge, a nice old Tom snuck in from the back of me and was standing about 30 yards away just glassing the area for that hen he'd heard yelping a short time earlier. Leisurely I leaned and past a moderately noisy fart...his responding gobble led to his demise.

This happened to me 8 or 10 years ago near Cedonia, WA

·
Registered
372 Posts

41 - 60 of 68 Posts