Utah Wildlife Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I need to show this thread to my wife so she sees that other grown men think farts are funny and she didn't just marry some immature manchild.
You know what else is immature and funny was me laughing hysterically in church last week when I heard somebody's toddler load up a diaper with half a gallon of gravy. (I was asked to leave).

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
My three year old grandson is infatuated with farts. He even has a minion fart blaster....I love that kid.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
My three year old grandson is infatuated with farts. He even has a minion fart blaster....I love that kid.
My 65 year old uncle still giggles when he farts and asks if I heard that "barking spider"....when it's just the 2 of us!

I just want to tell him dude I'm 40 now and that stopped being funny when I was 8 and heard it for the 748th time.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
My 65 year old uncle still giggles when he farts and asks if I heard that "barking spider"....when it's just the 2 of us!

I just want to tell him dude I'm 40 now and that stopped being funny when I was 8 and heard it for the 748th time.
Bull.....you don't understand. At his age he can't remember ever telling you that so it's like the first time for him......oh I don't know, the voice of experience maybe. I am starting to be told by people that they've heard the story already just a couple of weeks ago and I honestly don't remember telling them. Hopefully I have a few years left before I don't remember who I am but it's not looking good for the home team.

·
Administrator
8,025 Posts
Bump.

Thought we could all use a thread like this

61 - 68 of 68 Posts