Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
The anti gun morons at KSL had actually put up a picture of a winchester .22 semi auto rifle with a scope on it....the story was about a dog shooting a shotgun. I pinged the brain surgeons at KSL and politely informed them that the picture they originally put up was a rifle and not a shotgun...I see they replaced it with some shotgun shells....man they hire idiots over there.

·
Administrator
10,504 Posts
The anti gun morons at KSL had actually put up a picture of a winchester .22 semi auto rifle with a scope on it....the story was about a dog shooting a shotgun. I pinged the brain surgeons at KSL and politely informed them that the picture they originally put up was a rifle and not a shotgun...I see they replaced it with some shotgun shells....man they hire idiots over there.
These days I doubt that the majority of people that you meet on the street could tell you the difference between a shotgun and a rifle. It isn't like when I grew up and every kid knew the difference along with owning one or the other.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
It isn't like when I grew up and every kid knew the difference along with owning one or the other.

speaking of that - it did my heart and head good last week- I drove to Vernal and purchased a boat- when I pulled into their drive way 3 kids between I would say 7 and 10 were running around the yard with BB guns in their hands and mom was yelling " don't shoot the neighbors chickens" Life is still good

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
I believe we have a member here (buns of steel is his sig.) that can relate to that story.

Reactions: Mavis13
1 - 5 of 5 Posts