·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your duck stamps.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Or your hip registration. The fish cops are gonna be checking.

Good luck to everybody.

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
Best to remember your license as well...

·
Registered
346 Posts
.... that you can't put 95% of Utah waterfowlers in the marsh on the same day and have all the elbow room we desire. Be patient, it thins out as the season goes on :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Please be considerate as well, lets all give each other some "elbow room". Oh and don't forget the cameras for those braging rights.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Dont set up to close to other people and try to hunt over there decoys and dont shoot at birds there calling at and are coming to there decoys.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
that shooting doesn't start as soon as you hear the whistle of some wings over your head.... although apparently most folks mistake that for being "official shooting times". :shock:

Also, don't forget camo, lots of it.... a dog if you don't think waders usually go hand in hand with duck hunting, and common sense. Just because you can see a duck, doesn't mean its in range. :lol:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Riverrat77 said:
that shooting doesn't start as soon as you hear the whistle of some wings over your head.... although apparently most folks mistake that for being "official shooting times". :shock:

Also, don't forget camo, lots of it.... a dog if you don't think waders usually go hand in hand with duck hunting, and common sense. Just because you can see a duck, doesn't mean its in range. :lol:
+1 :shock:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Don't Forget.....
To pick up your empty shell casings and boxes,
Even the rude SOBs casings and boxes from last year :)

Spry

·
Registered
599 Posts
And for heaven's sake...DONT MUZZLE BLAST THEY GUY NEXT TO YOU!!!!! I hate that. My cousin is the worst at it. I just make him go stand far away from me out of the boat now, until he learns.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Spry Yellowdog said:
Don't Forget.....
To pick up your empty shell casings and boxes,
Even the rude SOBs casings and boxes from last year :)

Spry
+1 . . . and any other garbage that you packed in or stumble across. One of my biggest pet peeves! Why is it so hard for some a-holes to pick up what they packed in?!?! O|* Respect/protect your resources!!!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts