Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
that is a pretty good one i have a couple of others that i look at on occasion but this one seems to have more info. thanks for the link it is now bookmarked.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, callofthewild....I mentioned this website a while back as showing that I could draw for the Henries, and you said not to believe it......is it a good measure if my odds or not? :?:

·
Registered
812 Posts
loner52 said:
Hey, callofthewild....I mentioned this website a while back as showing that I could draw for the Henries, and you said not to believe it......is it a good measure if my odds or not? :?:
sorry if i said that i still don't believe the numbers that they are giving me as well. i just like to punch in the numbers and try to give myself hope. i was supposed to be guarrenteed last year to draw my elk tag that i put in for. the new numbers came out and i find out that one more person put in than there were bonus tags for. i bet you can't figure out who the lucky person was that did not get the tag!!!!! then to get kicked in the teeth 2 people with no points drew out and wonder why everyone is so upset with the system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts