Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got 1 word for you "LOAN" take out a $5,500 loan and you'd pay under $100 a month

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
84 month loan at 5.4% on a $6000 loan is $90 a month. I'm sure most you guys on here could pay a loan off sooner than that.

just sayin.. It's a pretty sweet ride
It would almost be worth it for the Mallard shoot alone...

I hope you find a good buyer. If circumstances allowed, I would be giving this boat a very close look. Unfortunately, though, I'll be in the hamster wheel of higher education for a while longer.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Let me check my bank account....

I can offer you up to $1358.73 if you're desperate. But that's only if I don't draw my Nevada and/or Montana sheep tags (and with 0 points on both, I have to be getting close).

By the end of summer, that offer might approach something reasonable if I put in enough overtime. I'm sure I'm not the only one wishing I had that boat, but at this point, I may as well let you store it for a few more months. :mrgreen:

Good luck selling it. Come September, I'm sure there will be a lot of folks in the market for a nice ride.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
GF, I am really surprised you haven't sold this boat yet. 1 year old boat, motor and trailer for $5G is a deal. Heck at this point hang on to it until August and sell it for $6G.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GF, I am really surprised you haven't sold this boat yet. 1 year old boat, motor and trailer for $5G is a deal. Heck at this point hang on to it until August and sell it for $6G.
I'm kinda surprised too! If I haven't sold this by the end of summer, I might just keep it and have 2 boats. I could put it to good use and I really don't want to sell it but, logically I need to sell the boat to make way for my new one.

SO, yes guys its for sale, and YES its $5,500 obo.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts