Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
21,400 Posts
16 I think......14 is all I can have in possession at one time.
I can't give 'em away, no one wants them.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Never really kept count except to keep under bag and posession limits. Although this has been one of the best seasons I have ever had for havesting, I couldn't tell you an actual number. Its more about getting out than it is about shooting something.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
it is fun to see where people are at. in years past i have not done well but for me this year has been great so far, 17 ducks and 5 coots(filler meat for my jerky :lol: )

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Well, I'm up to 2 for 2008. :lol:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
First Year hunting family doesn't hunt and I shot 2 hen mallards and I think a goldeneye but when I shot it it went under the water and never came back And that was Today

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
wyogoob said:
16 I think......14 is all I can have in possession at one time.
I can't give 'em away, no one wants them.
The neighbors dogs may want them. :wink:

Lets see, this year so far:

0 ducks
0 geese
0 swans
0 attempts

Lost interest in duck hunting when I couldn't figure what to do with them besides feed dogs.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Thats just Nuts.... :lol:

Lets see.....

Plucked Duck
Roasted Duck
Duck Kabobs
Duck W/Bacon
Duck strips
Duck Nuggets
Pan fried Duck Breast
BBQ Duck
Duck Gumbo
Duck Stew
Shake N Bake Duck
Crockpot Duck
etc, etc.
:lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well up to hunting 71 days hunting and shot 236 ducks 11 geese and 1 swan. And no I’m not over the possession limited of 14. And yes all the birds have been jerky or give away or I have eaten them. I have had fun year and plain on finishing it strong the next few weeks. I love being a kid and living two miles from where I hunt the most. One day I hope I can be a guide And do it every day.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts