Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many of you watch The Best and Worst Tred Barta on Versus, but I just saw the coolest thing on his show- he was doing a duck and goose hunt with his long bow (because that's "the hard way"). He said he had never shot a mallard with his bow, and after 6 years of trying and over 300 shots, he finally connected. A big old greenhead drake, and to top it off, it was banded! If any of you have Tivo or a DVR, I would recommend setting it to record this show so you can see it. It was pretty cool.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
All I can say is this.

If it took him 6 years and 300 shots to kill a mallard with a longbow, he must be a crappy shot! :mrgreen:

I saw that show too. He is right up there with Uncle Ted on my all time favorite guys to watch list. 8)

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you guys see him do the hog hunt with a knife? That one was pretty gnarly too. The dogs would locate and pin the hog and then he'd run up to it and stab it in the heart.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Grain fed hog fresh out of the pen. ha ha but I still love watching him. At least he's more real than Bear from man vs wild. Look up (man vs wild fake) on you tube. You'll get a kick out of it I promise....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts