Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there's any way to get your duck stamp on the DWR app? I "misplaced" my licenses and don't have a paper copy. I could not be a cheap SOB and get a copy made, but mine expires on the beginning of November and I'm a broke high school kid.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Your duck stamp doesn't have to be on your license. Just sign it and carry it with you while you're hunting and you're fine. Careful, though, because it's easy to forget it if it's not on your license.

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
if you have your linc on your phone you are good. just have your duck stamp with you and will be fine. the dwr told me that because my son lost his linc

·
Registered
612 Posts
I really love the app and it has all the nice things like putting your license on it and your hip#. but with the the duck stamp it makes it useless to me because I still need to carry it with me. And by law if you use it for hunting you need to sign your name across the face of it and why not just have a place to store a picture of it signed in the same place.

Off the soap box.

Hopefully the dwr looks at this and does something with it.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Tuck your stamps between the case on your phone.

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
It's all fun and games until you are showing the cop your license on your phone and you drop it in the water. No thanks, I will continue to carry a paper copy with the stamp stuck to it.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I'm a road hunter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts