Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amy,
I was just looking at the calendar on the UDWR site and I don't see the dates for the opening and closing of the application periods. Seems to me like it would be a great item to have on the calendar.
Thanks,

Reactions: bowhunt3r4l1f3

·
Registered
601 Posts
Amy,
I was just looking at the calendar on the UDWR site and I don't see the dates for the opening and closing of the application periods. Seems to me like it would be a great item to have on the calendar.
Thanks,
You're right, alpinebowman. Our person who handles calendar updates has multiple responsibilities on our team, and has been taking care of a few other critical things. She will, however, be putting all of the big game dates on the calendar (in addition to the application dates) within the next day or so. Thanks for following up!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Amy,
Thanks,
I don't see a question here... ;-)

·
Super Moderator
9,625 Posts
So why is it when I go to the divisions web site and click on the calendar all I get is a blank page and when I click on any of the links on the bottom of the page it takes me to a Google sign in page?

·
Registered
601 Posts
So why is it when I go to the divisions web site and click on the calendar all I get is a blank page and when I click on any of the links on the bottom of the page it takes me to a Google sign in page?
That's strange. We haven't heard about that issue from anyone else. Which browser are you using? Also, do you have really tight security settings enabled for web content?

·
Super Moderator
9,625 Posts
That's strange. We haven't heard about that issue from anyone else. Which browser are you using? Also, do you have really tight security settings enabled for web content?
I am using Fire Fox 43.

I believe that Dallan C came up with the answer. The calendar is being hosted on a Google site and without a Google account you will not be able to see the calendar. I have ran into this on a couple other forums.

Just as a FYI I refuse to get a Google account for personal reasons, so I will have to deal with it differently.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Amy, the DWR calendar seems to be off a few days. (or I am) Today is the Sept 23 but the DWR website is showing tomorrow to be Sunday the 27th. Am I nuts?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts