Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit east canyon today after work. It was ok. The trout are shallow right now. I was catching them between 15 and 8 feet. They were hitting a jig (maniac Ice Cutter) with worm and one salmon egg tipping it. Most bites were coming on the lower half of the water. Ice was about six inches thick and not too bad in the slush department. Nice weather today, little snow but no big winds.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Nice!! Anyone know if there is access from Jeremy ranch? do they keep that dirt road plowed??

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
schaueelab said:
Nice!! Anyone know if there is access from Jeremy ranch? do they keep that dirt road plowed??
They close it when it snows. The signs all say that it is closed.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I checked out the dirt road to east canyon from jeremy ranch today the only sign said no winter maintnance but it looks plowed to me drove it and it was fine just watch for cross country skiers!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wiperhunter said:
Thanks for the report, what area of the lake were you fishing? Were you fishing near the boat ramp by chance?
I was down by the boat ramp.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not sure where wiperhunter fished at.. But last week i nailed them over at the Taylor pull off.. I will be there in the a.m. Looks like a great day to be on the hard top.. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts