Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. Im on here tonite looking for a friend.
On sunday eveing about a mile from Afleck Park in East Canyon, my friend and I happened apon a motorcylce that had gone off the road. I flagged down a hunter on the road, who gave the woman his warm clothes and called 911 on his cell phone for help.
My friend and I would like to find this guy, and go get dinner and/or a beer wit him, as part of our healing process. It was very tramatic, and I hope he is either on this board, or someone on here might know him.
Like I say, I think he was an archery hunter, in East/Imigration Canyon area, sunday night about 6:45, he drove a smaller blue truck, either a ranger or simillar.
If you would like to meet again, respond or pm me, if you feel more comfortable remaining strangers, I repect that too, and thanks so much for helping us out. Both patients are still crtical, but were hoping for the best. We got a chance to meet both families, and they too thank you more than words can describe. I hope we can meet again, on normal terms.
Eric

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fixed blade said:
Were you the guy on the news the other night? Good luck I hope you find him.
The guy on the news, was my friend and neighbor. He really did the most to save the girls life. there is no doubt in anyones mind that if he didnt get her breathing again, she would be gone by now. Everybody was so amazing, it was nothing short of miraculous. Still looking for that hunter or anyone who knows him & canput me in touch.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dkhntrdstn said:
when did this happen ? Nice job to you and your friend for helping them girls and your buddy for saving her. hope you find the hunter and hope they hell up fast.
This happened at 6:45 pm, Sunday October 14th. (Last Sunday). Still looking for the hunter. It was actually a male and a female. The male is 42, female 35. We spoke with the girls family this evening and she is still critical in a coma. The male is doing much better, waking up and starting to come out of his coma. Still would love to meet that hunter again, anybody who might know him, send him to this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts