Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like an idiot I didn't check the map assuming it was for the East Canyon WMA. From the map it looks like all private.

Anyone know any landowners willing to sell my wife and I a trespass permit? The dates are from Oct. 5th to Jan. 26th. Or any public land? We do have horses.

Here is a link to the hunting map: http://wildlife.utah.gov/maps/public/details_hunt.php?hunt_id=2856

Please PM any info. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I made the same mistake, of thinking I chose the right east canyon cow permit and didnt. Does anyone know of any other landowners with tresspass permits.

·
Registered
131 Posts
A friend of mine and I put in for East Canyon Summit also, but we had a place to hunt then all of a sudden it was a no-go, both of us are stuck with tags for an area with no public land. I hate to play the copy cat but is does anyone know of someone willing to let us hunt, or even purchase a tresspass as well. I'd even be willing to give up half of my harvested meat in return.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah I have a buddy with the tag facing this issue....the area is about as private as it can get. Good luck hope you guys find some landowners willing to work with you

·
Registered
131 Posts
id also be willing to wait and hunt later in the season, seeing as i have the extended season tag....I appreciate any help i can get

1 - 7 of 7 Posts