Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice report. I haven't fished Echo much, but I know there are some nice fish in there.

How can you ever stop jonesing for fish????

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Good to see you got a rainbow today too. Yes I am trying to write this in my best Owen Wilson voice possible. If I'd have known you'd be there, maybe I'd have traveled a bit further. Not that you give a shiz about me, but I don't care, I want to meet some forum members out fishing. As far as I know I have never encountered anyone on here yet.

·
Registered
348 Posts
fatbass said:
The jonesing for a fish has stopped and I just hope we get some ice forming soon so we can ice fish!
Man, I hear you about the ice!!! It's the only way I truly feel confident while fishing for those **** trout, and I'm supposing that by your username, you may feel the same way. Good job on that 'bow by the way. Like LOAH, I've never hit Echo, I've just past by it. It's high time I stopped, but I think I'll wait till spring or summer when I can get into some bass out there instead! :wink:

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Back when I was a bit wilder and hadn't found my love for fishing yet, I used to go and Party at Echo with some SLC people I knew, but that was always at night and I never dropped a line.

Kinda sad, but at least I had a good time. :wink:

·
Registered
348 Posts
LOAH said:
Back when I was a bit wilder and hadn't found my love for fishing yet, I used to go and Party at Echo with some SLC people I knew, but that was always at night and I never dropped a line.

Kinda sad, but at least I had a good time. :wink:
Wow, it's like someone was trying to describe my High school years. I mean, I lived in Wyoming for hells sake, and I partied so much I never even bothered to fish or hunt!!! I really want to kick myself for that now, because Wyoming has so many outdoor opportunities.

Admittedly, I had a helluva lot of fun too though! 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts