Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum and wanted to share some pictures I had last year of some nice bulls. I am not great at field judging, but I would shoot any of these bulls with my a LE tag and I added a bear in for fun. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to hang any trail cameras this year. I was up spotting this morning and heard a couple of bugles, it is getting that time of the year again. I have some more that I will try posting up later. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I should have worded it better. I would put a tag on any of the bulls if I had one. I had the Wasatch muzzleloader tag two years ago and my dad had the tag last year. Unfortunately, we both struck out. I had the opportunity on some smaller bulls and a nice 6 point. Things didn't end up working out in the end. My dad shot a really nice 6 point 5 days into the hunt, it rained really hard that night and we lost blood. We looked for the bull for 2 days and never turned it up. We ended up finding the bull on the spike hunt and someone had cut the horns out of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts