Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Not in the mail yet but on my app for sure. Not sure if that counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately won't do you any good. Must have the physical tag in hand. Also, haven't seen mine in the mail yet. No worries here though, still over 2 weeks until archery season starts but who's counting.

·
Super Moderator
9,621 Posts
Not in the mail yet but on my app for sure. Not sure if that counts.

If you can figure out a way to place a hole in your phone and securely attach it the the meat, and freeze the DWR app with notches cut out for sex, month, and date you just might be onto something.

But sticking your head into a game bag full of bloody meat to make a call might be a deterrent.

·
Registered
421 Posts
If you can figure out a way to place a hole in your phone and securely attach it the the meat, and freeze the DWR app with notches cut out for sex, month, and date you just might be onto something.

But sticking your head into a game bag full of bloody meat to make a call might be a deterrent.
Lol. I never said it was a solution. Was just making talk really. If only you could print them out and use them that way like so many other places.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Hopefully the tags will arrive soon. I need the license # so I can fill out the mentor application and then hope that arrives before the archery hunt. I doubt there will be enough time to process it via mail before the opener.
Does anyone know if the License # on the DWR app is the same that will be printed on the tag?

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
It should be the correct license number on the app and the same as on your tag.

My spike tag has not arrived as of Tuesday’s mail.

·
Super Moderator
9,621 Posts
Lol. I never said it was a solution. Was just making talk really. If only you could print them out and use them that way like so many other places.

The big problem with allowing a hunter to print out his own tag is it wouldn't bee too long before he is printing them out by the dozens.

Where is it that the allow you to print out a hunting tag? I know that you can print out hunting licenses but all the states that I know that do that you still need to get the carcass tag from them.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Waiting for my elk tag that starts Saturday and we will be leaving Thursday. So hopefully it comes today or tomorrow by noon.....
Can't you just go to the divisional office and have them print it off?! I've done that in the past

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
That would be my hope. I called to ask a couple days ago and they said they might, but they didn't want to commit to saying they would.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
That would be my hope. I called to ask a couple days ago and they said they might, but they didn't want to commit to saying they
would.
I'd just show up and say you received it but had lost it, so they have to print one off. That way, they can't tell you to wait

1 - 20 of 105 Posts