Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
That bull is awesome!

He's the big brother version of one of my best bulls on camera. I'm guessing 355 on mine, safe to your bull is much bigger.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's an awesome bull. I'm pretty sure I know a guide who had been watching him for a couple years now. That bull is flirting with 400".
If it is the same bull and the guide or one of his clients ends up harvesting the bull, I'd love to know so I can share some pics with them. It is fairly easy to identify with that unique front end.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey Turkinator,
My little brother and I both have the archery tag for that unit. I actually have the same bull on camera as well. This is the second year we’ve been able to see him in the area and he has grown significantly. Wondering if you’d be willing to chat a bit about him specifically? I’ll throw a couple pictures of him last year as well as this year. I’ve got a bunch of videos of him but am having a difficult time loading those. I think he made it through last year’s late rifle hunt because he ended up breaking off his left royal just before that hunt opened. Anyway, he’s an incredible bull no matter which unit he’s on. If you are willing to talk about him, send me a DM and we’ll go from there.
Thanks
Natural material Deer Fawn Horn Terrestrial animal
Plant Tree Natural landscape Terrestrial plant Wood
Elk Plant Plant community Deer Natural landscape
Elk Deer Fawn Art Natural material

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts