Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Thats pretty awesome. I can't wait to see the pictures:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
You know CS i have got to say it, you post this, and hats off no question, great year for epek but this teasing without pics, simply will not do young man!! without the pics it feels like getting teased! pics and story, pics and story!! :D -*|*- -~|- *()* -()/-

·
Registered
623 Posts
Story to be detailed later, but it is a good one, great day, fun hunt, and another good season in the books.

Sorry, it says my file is too big, so I will email it to Garyfish and hopefully he can resize it and I will get it posted. 22, maybe you can get on it?

Thanks for the sharp knife for the best story contest, it made short work on the quartering job.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Nice! Can't wait to see the pics. Never hurts to have a lucky knife! :D :wink:

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Wow epek, congratulations on the nice bull. You and that 22 feller sure put a lot of us to shame. So did he help you get it out?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Nice job epek. Hopefully I can get something like that in the next couple of days. Looks like the snow helped you like I am hoping it will help me. Great bull.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Well done, congrats!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
EPEK said:
InvaderZim said:
Dang! You da man.
How could that be, when you da guy that figured out how to link to 'songs of the day'.
I hope todays song of the day got better as it went on because I couldn't get past the first 10 seconds. I had to shut it down.

good bull Epek

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Just to clarify...for my own benefit.....I thought that you couldn't take a bull after the last day of NOV. I thought it was just like deer on the extended areas.......is this true?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts