Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty incredi BULL. Epek just cut his elk tag. Shot a very respectable 5x6 with his bow. The dude can hunt. He took a lot of nice pics, so hopefully he posts them soon. Any year that you take a mature buck and bull woth your bow, both on the extended, is a dream season. Good job bro.

·
Registered
244 Posts
You know CS i have got to say it, you post this, and hats off no question, great year for epek but this teasing without pics, simply will not do young man!! without the pics it feels like getting teased! pics and story, pics and story!! :D -*|*- -~|- *()* -()/-

·
Registered
623 Posts
Story to be detailed later, but it is a good one, great day, fun hunt, and another good season in the books.

Sorry, it says my file is too big, so I will email it to Garyfish and hopefully he can resize it and I will get it posted. 22, maybe you can get on it?

Thanks for the sharp knife for the best story contest, it made short work on the quartering job.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Wow epek, congratulations on the nice bull. You and that 22 feller sure put a lot of us to shame. So did he help you get it out?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Nice job epek. Hopefully I can get something like that in the next couple of days. Looks like the snow helped you like I am hoping it will help me. Great bull.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.