Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I know a few names on the list, but nobody really close to me. Bummer. I guess I just have to drawings regular draw!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Zilch...didn't even see many from my town. Must have been lots of people from Vernal and W. Point attend though...

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Zilch...didn't even see many from my town. Must have been lots of people from Vernal and W. Point attend though...
I know man! Seems like there is always at least one West Point winner every year. Every year I'm thinking its my turn to be one of the West Point winners. Never happens though :cry:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Another year of not winning an expo tag. Oh well ill just put in for powerball I think I have a better chance.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,736 Posts
Wow, I saved $60 plus a tank of gas to get there over last year. I think I will take that $50 and take my wife out to dinner;-):grin:

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
It appears the big winner is Mark Fransen, Rexburg ID.

He drew both a LE Elk and LE Deer tag for the bookcliffs...lucky guy.

West Point had 4 winners but Riverton leads with 7. Many towns had 6 winners. Congrats to the lucky few.

·
Registered
358 Posts
No luck this year. But, I can't complain as I drew a Fishlake Any Weapon Bull tag last year, and had a great time scouting and hunting an area I previously knew nothing about.

·
Registered
395 Posts
does anyone else feel the expo has their hand in the cookie jar. With the amount of entry's
from just the hunters in this state, (which make the odds huge) sure seems to be allot of
out of state winners. remember only 200 tags where drawn, with how many out of state successful.
those are some nice odds. ummm who runs this expo? remember all these tags where yours.
not to mention they won't publish where all the money goes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It's all about that anticipation and excitment as you pull up that list....then reality crushes your dreams again..... Oh welll, General Season Elk it is again!:D

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Will and Heather Farrar family pulled another Expo tag.....
I wasn't going to bring that up, but the only name I even recognized off the list was Heather Farrar's. I've seen her in my dad's Mossback DVDs. Pretty sure the Farrars have already hunted the Paunsaugunt a few times...

1 - 20 of 133 Posts